Thursday, September 10, 2009

The President's on Healthcare: It was an interesting night but the President was composed.


Congress was wilin’ out tonight during President Obama’s healthcare speech to Congress. Bold republican Rep. Joe Wilson even yelled out “You Lie!” in the middle of O’s speech. Straight disrespectful and Overall President Obama did a fab job as usual. Check out the Rep’s apology he just issued after people were up in arms about what he did:

This evening I let my emotions get the best of me when listening to the President’s remarks regarding the coverage of illegal immigrantsin the health care bill. While I disagree with the President’s statement, my comments were inappropriate and regrettable. I extend sincere apologies to the President for this lack of civility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive