Thursday, September 3, 2009

Whitney on Good Morning America..




Whitney Houston celebrated the debut of her comeback album, I Look To You, yesterday in New York City on ABC’s Good Morning America in Central Park.

Her action packed 4 song performance aired Wednesday September 2, 2009 on the show. Supposedly her voice cracked while singing, but give the woman a break! She looks and sounds fantastic!

Bobbi Kristina, Whitney’s 16-year-old daughter with ex-husband Bobby Brown, was also there to help her mom celebrate her much anticipated comeback.

After performin gher song ‘I Look To You’ the R&B Diva said to the crowd:

“I love you New York. I love you Good Morning America. God bless you all. Thank you for coming, you’re making me feel so good. I’m overwhelmed with love and support, your prayers mean so much to me and I love you all for coming.”

She then added:

“I never left!”


She addressed the 5,000+ crowd saying “I’m so sorry. I did ‘Oprah.’ I’ve been talking for so long. … I talked so much, my voice,” she said, trailing off. “I shouldn’t be talking. I should be singing.”

Watch video of Whitney Houston on Good Morning America below.





























The Diva Whitney Houston, who struggled through her live performance in Central Park yesterday, will claim the top spot on the charts next week.

According to HitsDailyDouble, Whitney’s Arista/RMG album, I Look to You, boasts an expected sales figure of 250-275k. That’s more than double the sales of Trey Song, and she doesn’t even have a Twitter page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive